Talented individuals and reputed organizations in our target market places, energy, utilities, agriculture and aerospace and technology areas, Computer Vision, AI, ML, DL, Robotics, IoT, Smart Sensors, Spatial Computing, GIS, Geomatics and Remote Sensing (LiDAR, Imagery, UV and SAR) software and hardware are our potential partners. We deliver our innovative products, solutions and services to the B2B and B2G clients in software-as-a-service (SaaS), insights-as-a-service (IaaS) and category-defining systems-as-a-service (SyaaS) business models. Our team culture is founded on a set of values and beliefs that drives our vision and mission which eventually defines our success as a purpose-driven team. We provide ownership of responsibility to our team members. Please send us a note, if you are interested in learning more about what we can achieve together.
Green Grid Inc. (GGI) is looking for exceptional talents in many areas of growth. Be a part of a rapidly growing exceptional Efficiency Technology and Professional Services company that is in the forefront of the new green economic revolution. The COVID-19 has changed the world and the climate crisis is growing. We need to do many new things and change the traditional business practices to fight climate change and rebuild adaptive and resilient energy, transportation, water and telecommunication infrastructures.
We are a unique team and so is our hiring process. We do not test a candidate’s aptitude directly. We test their suitability based on their creativity and authenticity aligned with relevant skills set. GGI values a potential candidate’s ability to learn and adapt quickly so that they can contribute to GGI’s vision and mission in positive, purposeful and productive ways. While we value healthy competition, we let our empathy eat our ego for breakfast and let our humility eat our arrogance for lunch. GGI’s highly collaborative culture rewards individual commitments toward shared prosperity.
GGI is seeking immediate help from the qualified professionals having a wide range of experience (1 – 50 years) and education (High School Diploma – Ph.D.) in the following roles.
- 2D and 3D GIS Analyst (mid to senior level) – 1 Position open
- Business Analyst (entry to mid-level) – 1 Position open
- Operations Manager (mid to senior level) – 1 Position open
- Climatic and Energy Infrastructure Risk Assessment Specialist (mid to senior level) – 3 Positions open
- Customer Relations Associate (entry to mid-level) – 1 Position open
- Data / Computer Scientist (entry to mid-level) – 1 Position open
- Electronic / Telecommunication Engineer (entry to mid-level) – 1 Position open
- Environmental Analyst (entry to mid-level) – 1 Position open
- FAA Certified Drone Operators (mid to senior level) – 1 Position open
- Field Inspection and Service Professionals (Energy Infrastructures and Vegetation) (mid to senior level) – 5 positions open
- Full Stack Software (Cloud and Mobile) Developer (entry to mid-level) – 1 Position open
- Professional Civil / Structural Engineer (mid to senior level with valid CA PE license) – 1 Position open
- Professional Electrical Engineer (mid to senior level with valid CA PE license) – 2 Positions open
- Technical (IT) Project Manager (Entry to mid-level) – 1 Position open
- Technical (Non-IT) Project Manager (Entry to mid-level) – 3 Positions open
- Summer Interns (2023) – 5 Positions open
If you are able to help GGI in any of the above categories, please follow the instructions below.
Visit GGI’s website and social media pages, write a job proposal based on your research of GGI including, but not limiting to your proposed role and responsibilities, the first three objectives and key results (OKRs) that you will deliver within the first 30 days in the proposed role that align with GGI’s mission, your professional and academic experience, your compensation package requirements and your 3-year professional and personal growth plan. Submit your resume and proposal in PDF only, on GGI’s contact page or at email@example.com. Please keep the proposal between 400 and 1,200 words.
We will evaluate all job proposals and get back to the most suitable proposer(s) until a specific role is filled. Thank you for your time and interest.
GGI is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, is based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity, equity and inclusion.
Due to the nature of our business and clientele, all successful applicants must pass comprehensive background checks and/or drug-testing before their employment start date.